You need tree removal permits if you want to remove certain trees within the city of Woodburn, much like all other cities in Oregon. All cities in Oregon have their unique tree removal permit requirements and processes to preserve the city’s natural beauty and environmental health. If you remove a tree without seeking the proper permits, you may eventually have to pay heavy fines. Our trained arborists can help with the tree removal permit process in Woodburn.
We can help with the tree removal permit process in Woodburn
You probably need a permit for tree removal if:
- Your lot backs into a green space
- You live in a newly developed area without a designated green space
- You want to remove a tree that’s a part of a grove of similar trees in the neighborhood
- You want to remove a tree in a multi-family lot or commercial space
- You want to remove a tree that belongs to a protected class
- You want to remove a tree from a Significant Natural Resource Zone
Valid reasons for tree removal in Woodburn:
- The tree is deemed hazardous to people or properties
- The tree is damaging properties, sidewalks, pools, etc.
- The tree is damaged, decaying, diseased, or rotting
- The tree may damage surrounding trees or plants
- The tree is obstructing your view
- The tree is a source of conflict between neighbors
Contact a tree specialist in Woodburn, Oregon
Ash Tree Enterprises is led by trained arborists and tree surgeons specializing in cutting-edge techniques for safe tree removal. Even if you have valid reasons to remove unwanted trees from a specific area, you may still need permits for tree removal. Our arborists can help you acquire the necessary permits, following which we curate a personalized strategy for tree removal in Woodburn. Please contact us for a free quote today.