You can remove most of the trees in Aurora without permits. But some trees require permits for removal, so you must conduct research to determine if you need a tree removal permit for the specific trees you want to remove. If you determine that you need permits for tree removal in Aurora, you can contact our tree specialists to expedite and facilitate the process, so you can proceed with your tree removal services efficiently.
Tree removal in the Aurora area
You probably need a permit for tree removal if:
- Your lot backs into a green space
- You live in a newly developed area without a designated green space
- The tree you want to remove is a part of a grove of similar trees
- The tree you want to remove is in a commercial or multi-family lot
You probably don’t need a permit for tree removal if:
- The tree you want to remove is under 10” in diameter
- The tree you want to remove is a Lombardi Poplar, which is considered invasive
- The tree you want to remove is a fruit tree
Contact a tree specialist in Aurora, Oregon
Tree specialists are experts with specialized training in the management and cultivation of trees and plants. If you’re concerned about tree removal, please contact a tree specialist who can assess your tree, determine if you need a tree removal permit, help with the permitting process, and curate a personalized strategy for tree removal in Aurora.
Ash Tree Enterprises is the leading tree service in Oregon, as evidenced by your unanimous 5-star ratings and reviews. Our team is led by tree specialists who curate personalized strategies to safely and effectively remove unwanted trees after helping you with the permitting process, if necessary. Please contact us for a free quote.