Most trees in Hillsboro don’t have to undergo a permit process for removal, but some do. If you want to remove a particular tree in Hillsboro, you must contact the local authorities and city officials to determine if you need a permit. In most cases, whether you need a permit depends on whether the unwanted tree is located within a protected zone. If you need a permit, our tree specialists can speed up the process, help with the application, and curate a personalized strategy for tree removal in Hillsboro.
We help you with tree removal in Hillsboro
You probably need a permit for tree removal if:
- Your lot backs into a designated green space
- You want to remove a tree from a newly developed area without a designated green space
- You want to remove a tree that’s a part of a grove of similar trees in the neighborhood
- You want to remove a tree from a commercial or multi-family lot
You probably don’t need a permit for tree removal if:
- You want to remove a tree under 10” in diameter
- You want to remove a Lombardi Poplar, an invasive tree species
- You want to remove a fruit tree
Contact a tree specialist in Hillsboro, Oregon
Whether you need a permit for tree removal or not, we highly recommend enlisting the services of a tree specialist. A tree specialist is an expert with advanced training in the management and cultivation of trees. When you contact a tree specialist, they can help you determine if you need a tree removal permit, help you with the permit application, and then facilitate the careful tree removal process in Hillsboro.
Ash Tree Enterprises is led by a talented team of tree specialists with a deep passion for tree management and care. They use the safest and most effective strategies to remove the unwanted trees in Hillsboro while ensuring a convenient experience. Please contact us for a free quote for tree removal in Hillsboro.