If you want to remove one or several trees in Clackamas, you may need a tree removal permit. You must contact your city officials and local authorities to determine if you need a permit. Generally speaking, you may need a tree removal permit if the unwanted tree is in a protected zone. Our tree specialists can help with the permitting process and curate a personalized strategy for tree removal in Clackamas, Oregon.
A personalized tree removal strategy in Clackamas, Oregon
You probably need a permit for tree removal if:
- Your lot backs into a designated green space
- You want to remove a tree from a newly developed area without a designated green space
- You want to remove a tree that’s a part of a grove of similar trees in the neighborhood
- You want to remove a tree from a commercial or multi-family lot
You probably don’t need a permit for tree removal if:
- You want to remove a tree under 10” in diameter
- You want to remove a Lombardi Poplar, an invasive tree species
- You want to remove a fruit tree
Contact a tree specialist in Clackamas, Oregon
Ash Tree Enterprises is led by a team of tree specialists. We discuss your goals and requirements, perform a thorough evaluation of the unwanted trees, determine if you need a permit for tree removal, and help with the permitting process. Our tree specialists curate effective strategies for the safe removal of trees — please contact us for a free quote for tree removal in Clackamas.