Most trees in the city of Beaverton don’t need a permit for removal — but some do. To determine if you need a permit for tree removal in Beaverton, you must contact your city offices and local authorities and determine if your tree belongs to a protected class or zone. Ash Tree Enterprises has tree specialists who can help with the permit process, guiding you through every aspect of acquiring a permit for tree removal in Beaverton.
Guiding you through tree removal in Beaverton
Do I need a permit for tree removal in Beaverton?
Before determining if you need a permit for tree removal in Beaverton, you must determine if you fall within the city limits. The specific boundaries of cities can be hard to navigate, and the permit approval process in Beaverton is completely different from those in its neighboring cities and regions. You should also contact your city offices to determine if your property falls within the city limits and if you need a permit for tree removal.
If you’re confused about whether you need a permit for tree removal in Beaverton, which is understandable because there are no clear answers, you can contact reliable tree services in Oregon. Our tree specialists will visit your site, examine your trees, discuss your goals, and contact the necessary officials on your behalf to initiate the permit process. We can simplify a process that could otherwise be difficult — you must always seek a permit before tree removal to avoid paying fines.
You probably need a permit for tree removal if:
- Your tree is classified as a significant grove/ tree
- Your tree is classified as a historic grove/ tree
- Your tree is within a significant natural resource zone
- Your tree is classified as a landscape tree
- Your lot backs up to a green space
- You live in a newer development without a designated green space
- Your tree is a part of a grove of similar trees in the neighborhood
- Your tree is located in a commercial or multi-family lot
You probably don’t need a permit for tree removal if:
- Your tree is less than 10” in diameter
- You want to remove a Lombardi Poplar, which is an invasive tree
- You want to remove a fruiting fruit tree
Reasons for tree removal in Beaverton
You may need to have a tree removed for numerous reasons. You may need tree removal if the tree is severely damaged or diseased, if it’s a hazardous tree that can damage properties or injure people, if there’s a strong chance of the tree falling, or for other reasons. In some cases, even beautiful-looking trees may have to be removed for health, safety, or general aesthetic purposes. Our tree specialists examine your trees, discuss your goals, and recommend the ideal tree services to meet your requirements.
You may need professional tree removal in Beaverton in the following situations:
- Hazardous tree because of instability
- Damaged tree because of storms and heavy winds
- Tilting or angular tree that may topple over
- Conflict with neighbors because of the tree
- Court order to remove a particular tree
- Invasive roots that can damage other plants, sidewalks, and property
- Diseased trees that can further damage other trees
- Storm-damaged trees because of snow and ice
- Trees that are blocking the view or sunlight
Contact a tree specialist in Beaverton, Oregon
Ash Tree Enterprises is led by tree experts specializing in strategic tree removal in Beaverton. Our professionals carefully examine the unwanted trees, determine if tree removal is necessary, help you with the tree removal permit process, and curate personalized strategies for tree removal. In short, we assist you through every stage of the tree removal process — please contact us for a free quote for tree removal in Beaverton today.